Resmi Investment Management Company (IMC) is a diversified investment group mainly focused on consumer related sectors operating in Kazakhstan and Central Asia since 1994.
Resmi has an extensive OPM (Other People Money) management track record:
- Realized deals – pension funds, insurance companies and mutual funds (with AUM more than 500 mln. USD).
- Current portfolio – the first public REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) in Kazakhstan.
Resmi has an extensive investment experience in agribusiness sector:
- Realized deals – textiles, crops, canned food, nuts, oilseeds, insurance companies and pension funds serving agribusiness.
- Current portfolio – milk, juices, soft drinks, packaged tea, ice tea, mineral water, potato, snacks with revenue more than 300 mln. USD. Number of employees reaches 2 ‘000 people, with a multiplying effect of 5’000.
Resmi is combining IMC and one of the anchor LP’s roles. Resmi has outstanding knowledge of local a neighboring markets and excellent investment and operating experience that resulted in successful execution of more than 20 investment projects, number of major realized deals with an average IRR of 35%.
Our most important asset is our management team who has built outstanding reputation and trust with our partners and customers. Resmi has an established investment management team working together for more than 10 years.
Each of the team members has an exceptional experience in their respective sectors, such as FMCG, food retail, consumer related financial services, agribusiness, consumer infrastructure, etc.
- organic growth of current projects.
- territorial and product expansion through purchases of core assets.
- consolidation of fragmented markets in promising industries.
- Focus on operating excellence.
- Knowledge-based leadership in certain industries.